It’s definitely a bummer if you suddenly wake up in the middle of your sleep just because you feel like urinating. This even sucks more if you tend to visit your restroom more frequently than any other tasks in your life.
If you usually experience this inconvenience, chances are you have an enlarged prostrate. There are many ways of getting away from it: take expensive medicines, go through painful and bloody surgery, or live with the pain and embarrassment.
Feel like cringing because these are your only options? Relax, we’ve got a better solution for you. Introducing Prosvent, a 100% natural supplement that protects your overall prostrate health. With the right combination of Prosvent ingredients, your enlarged prostrate will be gone and get a good night sleep!
What It’s Made Of
There are 8 Prosvent ingredients that make this supplement work:
1. Saw Palmetto Extract – This comes from a fruit called Serenoa repens and is rich in fatty acids & phytosterols. It relaxes muscles around your bladder neck, thus allowing optimal urinary flow and function.
2. Nettle Root Extract – This is known to give a soothing feeling and at the same time, promotes healthy prostrate tissue and urinary function.
3. Pygeum Africanum – A tree bark extract, Pygeum Africanum is known to reduce inflammation by stopping the production of prostaglandins, a major inflammatory signal in the body.
4. Lycopene – Lycopene is a natural pigment, which aside from being a known ingredient in ketchup, also acts as an antioxidant and affects the way cells grow and communicate with each other.
5. Black Pepper Extract – This contains piperine, a powerful antioxidant that fights against prostate cancer by preventing communication of cancer cells and slowing down the formation of tumors. It is also known to reduce damage from saturated fats and prevent bacterial growth.
6. Pumpkin Seed Oil – This ingredient is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids that are known to be effective in supporting urinary function.
7. Vitamin D – Usually found in food such as fortified milk, cereals, egg yolks, and fish, Vitamin D promotes the production of adequate blood calcium and phosphorus levels. By the absorption of these minerals through the small intestine, one will be able to have a better diet. It can also be produced in the skin by sunlight exposure.
8. Zinc – Zinc is an important molecule for the body that facilitates processes such as DNA processing, alcohol detoxification, and carbon dioxide carrier in the blood. It is an essential for molecules to act correctly, for normal nerve signalling to occur, and for the body to have enough immunity.
Prosvent ingredients have been deemed as effective medicine against enlarged prostate, but these may not be suitable for your current health condition. Before purchasing it, make sure to consult your doctors first and verify that ALL Prosvent ingredients are good for you.
If you’re cleared, then take in the recommended amount and live a healthier life!